Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One Year Anniversary

I realized today that we have passed our one year anniversay for moving to this part of the country. October 22nd was our arrival date last year, and I have to say that the weather seemed much warmer last year. In fact today it is raining. Last year from the the day I arrived, it went at least three consecutive months without rain, and it was pretty nice.

I thought it would be nice to list the highlights of our life over the past year. Most people do this in a Christmas letter that they send out to friends and family, but I'm way to busy around Christmas time for that, and since this is the anniversary of our moving here, might as well do it now.

  • November 10th 2005----We were blessed with another beautiful baby girl, Katherine Elizabeth
  • Thanksgiving 2005 was spent at a friend's family, lots of good food, and horseback riding.
  • Christmas 2005 was spent at home with leftovers, that won't happen again this year.
  • In Spring of 2006 we purchased a camper to aid us in visits to family members and our military moves.
  • March 2006 A wonderful visit from my Friend Ellen from Manchester, NH
  • May 2006 We visited my family in Ranger, TX
  • June 2006 A visit from my mother in law, and we moved onto our 3/4 acre in our 4 bed 2 bath mobile home. We also acquired two milking goats.
  • July 2006 I became another year older, and our chickens arrived
  • September 2006 We started a new schooling using books I printed and bound myself
  • October 2006 Mike has been promoted to Seargent
  • November 2006 our youngest will turn one and our oldest will turn 10

I've decided to open up the website for all to see. It will take me too long to wait until it is completed. So please take a look around and enjoy reading what you can. The sections that are not completed are the book binding section, I will be adding more photos, and directions to complete the books. Also the craft sections are not quite complete yet. There are two areas that have nothing at all on them, I've yet to get in contact with the people I need to interview for those sections. If you have any questions about anything please give me an email at baabaamilker@yahoo.com

Since my website is free there are ads. I'm keeping an eye on them, but so far they haven't gotten out of hand.

View our Website at www.perryhowse.bravehost.com

Well I guess that is about it. Undoubtedly I have missed something, hopefully not. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

No comments: