Friday, September 08, 2006

Changes

I'm changing the layout and look of my website. Mostly because I wanted to be able to share with others the great homeschooling tools I've found online. Also, because I wanted to get some permanent pictures of our family on the site. I'm beginning to think that what I need is a website, not a blog, and I haven't even finished adding my links yet. Actually, I have created a webwsite but haven't fine tuned it yet.

I'm working on figuring out computer talk (HTML), and if that can't be accomplished I'll go the easy route with a pre-existing template for the website. On the website there would be several different pages to view including photos, family, adventures, church, and of course a blog.

As I said though I'm in the process of getting that all figured out.

Denise

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little did I know...I thought this WAS a web site! Learn something new every day, I guess.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Dave explained the difference to me. Now I just need to figure out what an x box is. ;)

Anonymous said...

whatever

Perry Family said...

If I'm not mistaken that is not officialy a sentence. Care to expound on your meaning?

Anonymous said...

Well, Niecy, I know you understand my humour, as much as that might scare you!
Ellen
Like, whatever...

Anonymous said...

HA! Now I know what an x box is, too!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

what is a weaker vessel? sounds like you are putting yourself down